BluPeak Credit Union Seeking Qualified Dream Maker Candidates in San Diego
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (August 10, 2020) – The San Diego County unemployment rate reached a high of 13.9 percent in June, and BluPeak Credit Union (BluPeak Credit Union) has open positions for San Diegans looking for their dream job. These positions are crucial to the growth of the credit union, as well as an opportunity for qualified applicants currently in search of business, finance, real estate and technology related careers.
“One of the most pressing issues Americans are facing right now is steady employment,” said Laura Young, Chief Human Resources Officer at BluPeak Credit Union. “We’re currently hiring in the San Diego community and are looking for the next cast of dream makers to join our BluPeak Credit Union family and help members achieving their financial goals.”
Current available Dream Maker positions include:
- Retail Support Specialist: A liaison between technology and business teams ensuring successful development of retail operations and solutions.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Specialist: An expert in maintaining oversight of all ACH functions, including both origination and receiving.
- Senior Commercial Credit Analyst: A master in assisting the design and implementation of Member Business loans and other strategic loan initiatives as well as portfolio management and risk assessments.
- Junior Commercial Credit Associate: A rising star of synthesizing within the commercial loan division and assisting with originations management, reporting, researching opportunities and maintaining current portfolio of commercial loans.
- Loan Servicing Specialist: A true team player working to help create an effortless member experience during the loan process.
- Real Estate Underwriter: A proficient, service-driven and detail-oriented professional that can help members achieve their dreams of owning real estate.
All positions are located in San Diego. To learn more about these available positions, please visit Careers at BluPeak Credit Union.
About BluPeak Credit Union
Founded in 1936, University & State Employees Credit Union (BluPeak Credit Union) empowers nearly 60,000 members to achieve financial wellness through a full range of financial products and services, including checking and savings options, credit cards, loans, mortgages and more. BluPeak Credit Union now has more than $1 billion in assets and offers accessibility to its members through eight branches in California, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the nation and 24/7 Online and Mobile Banking access.
BluPeak Credit Union membership is open to all California university employees and students as well as California state employees, including California Department of Motor Vehicles, California Highway Patrol, CalPERS and CalTrans, along with others who live, work or worship in Alameda County, Sacramento County, San Diego County, Santa Clara County and Yolo County. As a not-for-profit community leader, BluPeak Credit Union partners with causes, events and organizations that reflect a commitment to health, wellness and inclusiveness. Learn more at www.blupeak.com.