What if the information provided by Credit Score by SavvyMoney appears to be wrong or inaccurate?

You can quickly and easily file a dispute with Transunion by clicking on the “Dispute” link at the bottom of your SavvyMoney Credit Report. That link will direct you to Transunion’s website and the dispute would be filed directly with Transunion.