How do I correct a bill payment error?

If you want to correct a Bill Pay entry, you’ll need to cancel the existing payment and create a new Bill Pay reflecting the changes you need. Items that are marked as pending or complete cannot be canceled.

To cancel a Bill Pay item, click the “X” next to the item, then confirm the cancellation when prompted.

Note, if the Bill Pay is pending, you can place a stop payment on that item by calling 866.873.4968. A stop payment fee of $28.00 will be assessed.