How do I apply for membership?
If you live or work in one of the counties we serve—or you’re affiliated through your school or workplace—you’re eligible for membership. You can join BluPeak Credit Union if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You live, work or worship in the California counties of Alameda, Sacramento, San Diego, Santa Clara or Yolo
- You’re employed by the State of California, including all administrative offices of the state
- You’re an employee, student or Alumni of the University of California or California University system
- You’re a retired employee of the State of California or the University of California System
- You’re employed by or a member of an affiliated Select Employee Group (SEG)
- You’re immediate family of a BluPeak Credit Union member or persons living in the same residence with a member and maintaining a single economic unit
Here’s what you need to get started.
To streamline the application process, please have the following information available for yourself and any joint applicants.
- Valid, unexpired, government-issued ID (state-issued driver’s license, state ID or military ID)
- Physical address (and a previous home address if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Social security number
- Email address
- Credit or debit card or a US checking account number and routing number to make your initial deposit.
Ready to join? Just Apply Online or visit one of our branch locations.