One of the best reasons to refinance a vehicle is to take advantage of lower interest rates, which can lower your monthly payment and give you extra cash to cover other expenses or boost your savings. It also might make sense to refinance your vehicle if you have equity in the vehicle and need cash to cover an unexpected expense – you may be able to do a cash-out refinance and get the money you need.
Often, a refinance will allow you to take advantage of lower interest rates which can lower your monthly payment. That can give you extra cash to cover other expenses or boost your savings. If you need some extra cash to, say, cover an unexpected expense and you have equity in the vehicle, you might also be able to do a cash-out refinance to get the money you need.
Need a payoff for an auto, personal or home equity loan? Call us at 866.873.4968 for personal assistance. To request a Payoff Demand, fax your request to our Loan Servicing Department at 858.298.3682. Thinking of refinancing your non-BluPeak Credit Union, auto, personal or mortgage loan? Call us first before you act. We offer extremely competitive rates and may be able to help you get the savings or extra cash you need.
You can make a principal only loan payment by calling 866.873.4968 or by coming into one of our branches.
When you get an auto, boat or RV loan from us, you’re required to maintain both comprehensive and collision coverage and to list BluPeak Credit Union as the lienholder or loss payee. The quickest way to provide proof of insurance is to go online and enter your information at our Insurance Verification Center at www.myinsuranceinfo.com. If that’s not convenient, you can also:
- Have your insurance agent call us at 800.998.0762.
- Fax evidence of insurance to the insurance center at 800.709.4820.
- Mail proof of insurance to: Insurance Center, P.O. Box 58610, Tukwila, WA 98138
If you applied online, please check the status online; otherwise call us at 866.873.4968.
There are lots of easy ways to make payments on your BluPeak Credit Union auto or personal loan.
- Make sure your payment is never late by setting up automatic payments from your BluPeak Credit Union Checking or Savings account.
- Make a one-time payment in online banking from a BluPeak Credit Union Checking or Savings account, using the Make a Transfer function.
- Make a payment from an outside financial institution by logging into the BluPeak Credit Union Mobile App and tap Loan Payment or log in to Online Banking, go to Move Money and select Loan Payment.
- Make your payment in person by bringing your payment into any BluPeak Credit Union branch or CO-OP Shared Branch location.
- Call us at 866.873.4968 for assistance making a payment from your Blupeak Checking or Savings account or to make a check by phone payment from another financial institution. There is a $10.00 fee for a check by phone payment.
- If you prefer to mail your payment, be sure to write your account number on your check. If you have an auto loan that you received directly from the dealership, mail your payment with your loan coupon.
A home equity line of credit may be a better choice than a home equity loan if you think your needs might change over time, or you’re not sure how much money you’ll need. With a HELOC, you draw money on your line of credit as you need it, and your payment is based on the amount you borrow. All loans subject to credit approval. Must meet membership and account criteria.
When you know how much money you’ll need for, say, remodeling your kitchen, a home equity loan may be a better choice than a line of credit, because you’ll get a fixed interest rate and will know exactly what your payment will be each month.
BluPeak Credit Union is committed to working with our members during difficult times. To request a mortgage payment deferral, please contact our Financial Solutions department at 800.233.0253 1.