Cal State East Bay Tech
Welcome Cal State East Bay Students
Affordable Tech from Your Local Credit Union
BluPeak Credit Union has teamed up with your campus bookstore to provide an affordable way to get new technology. Our in-store loan purchase program offers:
- Up to $5,000 with no application fee
- Fixed rates as low as 6.49% APR1
- Up to 36 months to repay (no prepayment penalty)
- Bundled purchasing on a variety of brands (desktops, laptops, tablets, plus software and accessories)
- Discounts on select computers and equipment (visit your campus bookstore)
Buy a MacBook Pro® ($1,199 value)2 for no money down and as little as $36.84 per month.
When Cal State East Bay students open a Student Checking free with eStatements they’ll get a $50.00 cash bonus!3
Here are just a few of the perks Cal State East Bay students enjoy with a BluPeak membership:
- Student Checking free with eStatements
- Free Money For You – Up to $503
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Financial Check-Ups and Guidance
- Over 30,000 surcharge-fee ATMs
- Student Rewards Credit Card4
- .50% Auto Loan Discount (get a lower rate after one year)5
To open your account, visit us at our downtown Berkeley branch, or join now.
Maximize Your Money Mojo
Get a $50 account bonus when you open a Student Checking free with eStatements.3
All loans subject to credit approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change. APR listed is our best rate. Your rate may be higher based on your credit history and other qualifying criteria.
1. Must be 18 or older to apply. Financing with approved cosigner available to 6.99% APR effective as of 04/06/22, reduced to 6.49% APR with automatic payments from a BluPeak Checking Account.
2. Reflects bookstore pricing as of 04/06/22 on a MacBook Pro® Model MF839LL/A. 36 monthly payments of $36.84 at 6.49% APR. Payment example does not include sales tax. MacBook Pro is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
3. Offer valid to new members only. Must meet membership and account criteria. Subject to tax liability.
4. Choice of Platinum Rewards or our Credit Builder card for students with little or no credit history upon credit approval.
5. Rate reduction requires a new application and credit approval.